The user interface provides the functions needed for full monitoring and control of all configured devices.
The user interface can be downloaded and installed from the web server built into the main netPrefect™ application server.
The level of control is dependent on user rights and privileges, giving secure access to only those who should have it.
The user interface is supported on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows
- IBM AIX
- Mac OS X
The user interface allows:
- Connection to multiple application servers simultaneously
- Display of all current events
- Filtering of events based on event fields
- Review of logged data
- Automatic creation of hierarchical display
- Display of managed device components e.g. Disks, CPU, Memory
- Display of alerts
- Decoration of user interface with alert severities
- Propagation of alert severities up a hierarchical display
- Full administration of netPrefect™
- Connection to and execution of commands on managed devices
- via netPrefect™ 'console' connections, or
- via Remote Desktop Sessions (RDP, VNC, Telnet, SSH etc.)
- Graphical display of collected statistics
The statistics that you choose to display are completely tailorable to your requirements.
- User Interface